Buy Henry Big Boy 327 Federal Magnum Heirloom Rifle Online
Don’t let the retro look fool you, these rifles are much more than shootin’ irons for today’s new breed of cowboy. They’re also the unbeatable choice of big-game hunters who prefer the traditional look, feel, reliability and accuracy that comes from an authentic Henry rifle. The traditional 20″ octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front sight. The tubular magazine tops off at 10 rounds.
Both the straight-grip stock and forearm are crafted of select American walnut accented with a brass barrel band and Henry’s recognizable brass receiver. All have that crisp, smooth action that sets an authentic American-made Henry apart from other lever action rifles on the range and in the woods today.
- Model Number: H006M327
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .327 Fed Magnum/.32 H&R Mag
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate Pad: Brass
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments / Extras: BB Classic. Receiver comes drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
There are no reviews yet.