Buy Henry .38/357 Single-Shot Heirloom Rifle with Brass Receiver Online
These single-shot rifles are aimed at the challenge of hunting with only one round on board, and hunters who prefer the uncomplicated durability of the design. Make no mistake though – while some might consider a single-shot an entry-level proposition, we build these to the same high standards as all of our fine centerfire rifles, and not to be a budget model in any sense of the word.
- Caliber: 357 Magnum / 38 Special
- Action: Break-Action Single Shot
- Barrel Length: 22 in
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 37.5 in
- Weight: 7.37 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Folding Leaf
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 82
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate / Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- Best Uses: Target / Hunting / Large Game
- Embellishments / Extras: Swivel Studs. Brass
There are no reviews yet.